This year we are going to make a couple of changes to our groups, so whether you have joined us in the past or are considering getting involved for the first time, please check out the details below.
- CGs are open to all members and guests, and is a great way of getting plugged into the community here at the Fount.
- Meet twice a month. You can choose one of the following:
- 1st & 3rd Thursdays @ 6:30 pm – meets north of the river.
- 2nd & 4th Tuesdays @ 6:30 pm – meets east of the River Market.
- Meeting Format is 2F3S:
- Feast (share a meal)
- Scripture — Read Sunday’s previous sermon Scripture passage
- Share insights gleaned from the passage or sermon
- Sing a song
- All church members are encouraged to sign up for and attend one specific CG.
- Childcare is available upon request.
- Groups will start in September and will wrap up at the end of November for the holidays.
- CG’s will start back up in January and continue through the spring.
HOW TO SIGN UP
It is easy using the Church Center App,
which you can download for free through either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Once downloaded, simply search for The Fount Church in Kansas City. To sign up, simply click on Groups, then Small Groups, and you will see the 2 choices available. We look forward to seeing you at one of the Community Groups!